1.4 Inquiry

This is where you will get further directions on the two activities I have for you to complete on Immigration. Since I only have two activities for you to do, this should mean that you need to put in the time and effort to make sure you complete these assignments. I will make two separate posts, each explaining the assignment, and one with a link to open up the set of questions for the video I have posted at the bottom of the WebQuest labeled "Notre Dame students share their Immigration Stories".
I expect you as Juniors  and Seniors in high school to do the work that is required and to not cheat. Academic dishonesty is absolutely not an option, so please do your own work (Especially the questions assignment for the video)
You may use either the Computer Lab during class to view these websites and to type the letter for the government, OR you may use a personal computer such as at home or anywhere else outside of school. HOWEVER, I would prefer for you to use the computers in the Lab so that I may see the progress you are making and also to answer any questions that you may have.